The oVirt Project is pleased to announce today the general availability of
This latest community release includes new features and bug fixes for
- oVirt Engine
- oVirt Engine Appliance
- oVirt Hosted Enging HA
- oVirt Hosted Engine Setup
- oVirt Engine SDK
- oVirt Engine Java SDK
oVirt is an open-source, openly-governed enterprise virtualization
management application, developed by a global community. You can use the
oVirt management interface (oVirt Engine) to manage hardware nodes, storage
and network resources, and to deploy and monitor virtual machines running
in your data center.
If you are familiar with VMware products, oVirt is conceptually similar to
vSphere. oVirt serves as the bedrock for Red Hat's Enterprise
Virtualization product, and it is the "upstream" project where new features
are developed prior to their inclusion in Red Hat's supported product
* A new oVirt Live ISO and a new oVirt Engine Appliance are available.
* Mirrors might need up to one day to synchronize.
* Read more about the oVirt 3.6.7 release highlights:
* Get more oVirt Project updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ovirt
* Check out the latest project news on the oVirt blog: