On 11/26/2012 11:18 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
* Hosting (quaid, 15:20:56)
* My Red Hat IT contact told me last week he is provisioning two
servers at RackSpace for us, bare metal to use as we wish (quaid,
are these physical machines or VMs? if VMs, do they support nested virt?
* Gerrit (quaid, 16:02:06)
* I think the Infra git repo is available, but I haven't put anything
in it (quaid, 16:02:26)
i tried to follow the thread, but could discern the summary of which
repos you want (separate for foreman/puppet, etc.).
please summarize for me name of repos and maintainers for each.
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/5
* We'll need to have a how to file a ticket process in place one
before doing all the hosting switching (quaid, 16:10:18)
nit: if you can have the title of the ticket in summary, would be able
to read this offline/without clicking the link.