Given that this week is Rosh Hashana and next week is Yom Kippur,
traditionally 2 weeks holiday in Israel, does it make sense to maintain
the weekly call? I'd suggest cancelling this week and next week's
meetings, and having a "drive to 3.2" meeting in 2 weeks time.
What do you think, Mike?
On 09/17/2012 01:59 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
Meeting Time and Place
oVirt Weekly Sync
* Wednesdays @ 15:00 UTC (may change during DST changes) - always
at 7:00am US Pacific, 10:00am US Eastern.
* To see in your timezone date -d 'WEDNESDAY 1000 EDT'
* On IRC: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net
This is the agenda for the 2012-09-19 meeting:
* Status of Next Release (Release Criteria, Target GA date)
* Sub-project reports (engine, vdsm, node, infra)
If you have other topics, please reply to me and I will add them to the
agenda. If you propose a topic, please be prepared to lead the
discussion during the meeting.
Board mailing list
Community Action and Impact
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13