On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 09:55 -0700, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
As mentioned during last week's IRC meeting, we have an oVirt workshop
scheduled for LinuxCon Japan.  The Linux Foundation needs our
agenda, as well as speaker list and bios, by this Thursday, 3 May, so
they can begin promoting.
Here's the proposed agenda for the upcoming workshop:
* 09:00 - 11:00 :: Welcome, introduction to oVirt architecture & demo
* 11:00 - 12:00 :: Engine core
* 12:00 - 13:30 :: Lunch
* 13:30 - 14:30 :: VDSM
* 14:30 - 15:30 :: Node arch and details
I can't get anyone there to discuss the Node. If there are people
attending that are willing to give a presentation, I'd be happy to work
with you on the content. But as of right now, there isn't anyone going
who could give this talk.
* 15:30 - 16:00 :: Break
* 16:00 - 17:00 :: Linux virtualization panel (main conference)
1) Are there additional sessions that folks would like to propose for
2) Would anyone like to volunteer as an instructor for any of the
above proposed sessions?
As mentioned, we need to have all of this information in to the Linux
Foundation by this Thursday, so please send in your feedback as soon
as you are able.
 - https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-japan
Community Action and Impact
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat
Board mailing list