Fyi oVirt products maintainers,
An oVirt build for an official release is going to start right now.
If you're a maintainer for any of the projects included in oVirt
distribution and you have changes in your package ready to be released
- bump version and release to be GA ready
- tag your release within git (implies a GitHub Release to be automatically
- build your packages within jenkins / koji / copr / whatever
- verify all bugs on MODIFIED have target release and target milestone set.
- add your builds to releng-tools/releases/ovirt-4.0.4_rc3.conf withini
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com