Development cycle for oVirt 3.5.2 release started and we're now going to schedule this
A release management entry has been added for tracking the schedule of 3.5.2 
A bug tracker  has been created and currently has no open blockers.
- Please be sure that 3.5 snapshot allow to create VMs
- Please be sure that no pending patches are going to block the release
- If any patch must block the RC release please raise the issue as soon as possible.
There are still 44 bugs  targeted to 3.5.2.
Excluding node and documentation bugs we still have 36 bugs  targeted to 3.5.2.
Maintainers / Assignee:
- Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.5.2 should not be released
without them fixed.
- Please update the target to 3.5.3 or later for bugs that won't be in 3.5.2:
it will ease gathering the blocking bugs for next releases.
- Please fill release notes, the page has been created here 
- If you're testing oVirt 3.5 nightly snapshot, please add yourself to the test page
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com