On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 6:21 PM Nir Soffer <nsoffer(a)redhat.com> wrote:
I posted patches for vdsm new NBD APIs:
For the big picture, see the feature page:
- Adding option to run a service as user:group
- Adding back support for systemd-run and systemctl_stop to supervdsm.
- Introducing the NBD APIs
- Starting nbd module tests
- Allow running tests that need supervdsm on your laptop
Thanks for the reviews so far!
I sent a new version, adding 2 new pathces:
- Fix qemuimg test class names
- Support qemuimg.convert to NBD (needed for the tests)
- Add discard option to server configuration. Previously volume.isSparse()
was used which is wrong.
Engine must set the discard option based on the policy for the storage
- Add missing tests and improve test coverage for the new module (97%).