due to instability of the current code, we need to postpone second alpha to next week.
- please ensure that all packages you maintain builds in jenkins
- please ensure that all the dependencies required by your packages are available either
in ovirt repository or in an external repository included in
ovirt-release repo files.
- please ensure that engine is at least able to add a couple of hosts, create a vm on one
host and migrate it to the other one.
- please help keeping jenkins monitored and stabilizing it.
- please help testing nightly build while stabilizing it for the second alpha release.
Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
See how it works at redhat.com