On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 4:55 PM Fedor Gavrilov <fgavrilo(a)redhat.com> wrote:
I'm setting up iSCSI domain on freshly installed ovirt and hitting subj
when I try adding new data domain. After it's added it's in Unattached
state and can't be removed either.
I found something in bugzilla about NFS storage and sanlock, could it be
Maybe, there is no info here to tell :-)
I allocated iSCSI fileio storage on the same machine where host is
connecting 127.0.0.1:3260), was that my mistake?
It should work but not a common setup, so more likely to cause trouble, and
also less useful for testing
inaccessible storage. Keeping the storage server on another host (or vm) is
more useful testing setup.
What I'm using for several years is:
real host running Fedora, with:
- NFS server
- LIO, configured with fileio backend and sparse files
I have several vms managed by virt manager:
- engine master vm, built from source, centos 7
- engine latest release vm (e.g. 4.2), centos 7
- 2 fedora 28 vms as hosts for fedora cluster
- 2 centos vms as hosts for centos cluster