vm portal UI redesign -- weekly report
google doc for bootstrapping: 
* short / slow week due to US and CZ holidays
* skipped weekly meeting due to PTOs and holidays
* Scott and Bohdan made good progress on the VM list and Edit VM pages.
* Of note is that we may abandon using Bootstrap Grid in many places and
switch to flex. flex is what PatternFly 4 will use.
* getting Edit page to point where Bohdan and Scott can work on different
Liz/Jenny - more designs showing different VM states
Liz - refine disks, snapshots, networks
Liz - start a console designs document (or use slides) and let’s iterate in
there, goal of consensus before next meeting
Liz - continue work on New VM
Scott - continue Edit page
Marek + Bohdan + Scott - continue coding
*Discussion items* that came up this week:
Can multiple boxes be in 'edit' state simultaneously?
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TEAM LEAD - RHV UX
Red Hat NA
gshereme(a)redhat.com IRC: gshereme