On behalf of the Lago team, I'm pleased to announce that lago-ost-plugin
v0.46, is available. This release adds support for Fedora 29 and includes
some bug fixes and new features.
- Fedora29 requires gcc which is missing
- Fedora requires dnf-utils
- Lago ost plugin does not need to depend directly on createrepo.
repoman depends on it (on createrepo_c which is OK). This a This allows us
to get rid of 'yum' if needed.
- Fix Lago ExtractPathNoPathError
- Fix "with_repo_server" docstrings
Installing And Upgrading
To upgrade using yum or dnf, simply run:
yum/dnf update lago-ost-plugin
YUM Repository: http://resources.ovirt.org/repos/lago/stable/0.0/rpm/
OST Docs: http://ovirt-system-tests.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
As always, if you find any issues, please open an issue on the GitHub page.
galit(a)redhat.com T: 972-9-7692230