Reviewed-by: Aline Manera <alinefm(a)linux.vnet.ibm.com>
On 04/22/2014 06:42 PM, Christy Perez wrote:
The API doc said that the default list returned is an empty list
of users and groups, but that could have been interpreted as no
restrictions, or nothing at all had access. Adding two lines
to clarify who can access a vm by default.
Signed-off-by: Christy Perez <christy(a)linux.vnet.ibm.com>
docs/API.md | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/API.md b/docs/API.md
index 716c983..51a84e2 100644
@@ -95,9 +95,9 @@ the following general conventions:
can use this port to connect to the vm with general vnc/spice
* users: A list of system users who have permission to access the VM.
- Default is: empty.
+ Default is: empty (i.e. only root-users may access).
* groups: A list of system groups whose users have permission to access
- the VM. Default is: empty.
+ the VM. Default is: empty (i.e. no groups given access).
* **DELETE**: Remove the Virtual Machine
* **PUT**: update the parameters of existed VM
* name: New name for this VM (only applied for shutoff VM)