Em 30 de janeiro de 2012 18:09, Brown, Chris (GE Healthcare)
You can just rebuild the current RHEV spice-xpi source RPM and drop
the resulting files into you ovirt install.
- Found here:
- rpmbuild --rebuild rhevm-spice-client-3.0-21.el6.src.rpm (install dependent packages
via yum if build fails due to deps, not that many needed)
- unpack the resulting spice-xpi client isntallers and cabs from the rpms using:
- rpm2cpio <nameofrpm> | cpio -ivd
- place the files into their corresponding locations on your ovirt install.
- you can find the paths where things go via rpm -qlp <packagename> replace
"rhevm" with "engine" pathing wise
- Pathing on ovirt should be something like:
-restart jboss and you will be good to go
Thank you Chris.
Can I use spice-client of redhat FTP? Is there any impediment of license?