Project Proposal on Wiki

Isaac Christoffersen ichristoffersen at vizuri.com
Tue Oct 4 18:19:26 UTC 2011

On 10/4/11 1:53 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:

>> I need to create a wiki page for the MOM proposal as well.  Do we have a formal
>> template for this document or should I just adopt the categories used by Isaac
>> for Nomad?
> no template yet, but I'm sure we will have one after we have done this a
> few times...  I suggest coping Issac for now.
>
> Carl.

FYI, I used the Apache template as a guideline.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#proposal-template

Isaac Christoffersen
Sr. Software Engineer, Vizuri
web: http://www.vizuri.com
mobile: 703.980.2836

--
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin