[VOTE] Include Nomad into the oVirt Incubator

Isaac Christoffersen ichristoffersen at vizuri.com
Mon Oct 24 18:21:21 UTC 2011

ASL 2 is correct and aligns well to our other dependent components.   I
will add it to the page later today after my marathon meetings.

My intent is to have the code in our github report in time for next
week's workshop.

Isaac

--
Isaac Christoffersen
Sr.  Software Engineer,  Vizuri

web: http://www.vizuri.com

--
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin