Last week's test day

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 08:00:40 UTC 2013

Hi Board ;)

Last week's test day was a big step forward compared to the previous one.
I was monitoring the various channels and am quite happy with the outcome
which totals in 80 BZs, but also a lot of activities in the IRC and lists.

In this light, I'd like to reward the active community members who tool
the time to join us and made all needed efforts to supports, test and
respond to various issues.

My plan is to print a few cool oVirt t-shirts and based on the stat's
send it to the active community members, and make them oVirt's proud
ambassadors.

Feedback is welcomed ;)
Doron