[ovirt-devel] SSO using remote-viewer

Denis Kirjanov kda at itsirius.su
Mon Aug 11 12:14:32 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I'm trying to login to a virtual machine without using the web interface (User Portal) but through the remote-viewer and a small python script to gather all required info such a certificate subject, ticken and ports.
The virtual machine has the rhevm sso package installed so I can get to the machine through the web UI,
but I can't do the same thing using remote-viewer. What I do see is a gdm login window with
my user account and 2 icons (Login into session and RHEV-M SSO login).

Looks like I have to invoke something inside my python script to get an access but I can't figure out what is missing...

Thanks!