[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.0 RC delay due to blockers

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 05:49:46 UTC 2014

Hi,
We were supposed to release oVirt 3.5.0 RC today, however we still have 5 blockers bug:

Bug ID	Whiteboard	Status	Summary
1115044	infra		POST	Host stuck in "Unassinged" state when using jsonrpc and disconnection from pool failed
1115152	infra		POST	Cannot edit or create block storage domain when using jsonrpc
1124099	storage		POST	Live Merge: Limit merge operations based on hosts' capabilities
1122592	node		NEW	ovirt-node-plugin-vdsm >= 0.2.0 is needed for oVirt 3.5
1125196	virt		POST	Clone VM is blocked with ACTION_TYPE_FAILED_TEMPLATE_NOT_EXISTS_IN_CURRENT_DC

While we can release node async, I think that since all remaining 4 bugs are in post we can wait a bit until the patches are merged and release oVirt
3.5.0 RC without known blockers.

Please provide an ETA for above bugs and try to fix them as soon as possible.
Thanks,

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com