[ovirt-devel] SSO using remote-viewer

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 07:37:44 UTC 2014

On 08/12/2014 03:01 PM, Denis Kirjanov wrote:
> Ok, vdsClient with the desktopLogin works pretty well on the first step.
> I found a weird behavior when closing remote-viewer window. Even a session
> remains open (no logout/switch user is performed), the subsequent connect with the _same ticket_ spits out a gdm window
> with a password...
You mean the password is shown to the user? That would be pretty bad. As
for the disconnect that surprises me a little bit. Can you please
perform the connection to the VM and then disconnect and pass me the
logs of vdsm /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log for the host the vm is running on?

Also it'd be great if you could before turn on debug logging on the VM
for the guest agent /etc/ovirt-guest-agent.conf (replace INFO with
DEBUG) and restart the service.

# service ovirt-guest-agent restart

and pass me the logs for it as well (
/var/log/ovirt-guest-agent/ovirt-guest-agent.log )

Thanks