[ovirt-devel] Why there is no "Ovirt Engine" register item on Ovirt Node

yangtao yangtaoyours at 126.com
Wed Aug 13 08:44:14 UTC 2014

Hi Fabian and Ryan,

Even though the ovirt-node that is built  by myself on CentOS has boot successfully. However,
When I test my ovirt-node, and  find one problem. please take a look the follow two ovirt-node running pictures.

1, Offical ovirt-node running screenshot

2, My ovirt-node running screenshot

There is no "Ovirt Engine" register function. Compare the size of this two ovirt-node iso, offical node is 250M, but my ovirt-node is 200M.
I think "Ovirt Engine" register function isn't built into ovirt node.  Who know how to resolve this problem? Thank you very much!

Looking forward to anyone's feedback. Thanks!

Best Regards!
Tao