[ovirt-devel] Why there is no "Ovirt Engine" register item on Ovirt Node

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 14:14:18 UTC 2014

On 08/13/2014 05:12 AM, yangtao wrote:
> Hi  Fabian,
>
> How to build build plugin and use the kickstart provided in that plugin?
> What's more, I use 3.1.0 master version to build.   The ovirt node
> master version doesn't include the VSDM plugin, right?

Hi Tao,

In the below link there are steps how to build ovirt-node-plugin-vdsm
and vdsm. Additionally, there is an example how to add these packages
into the iso with edit-node tool:

http://dougsland.livejournal.com/123418.html

More info about VDSM, please consult:
http://www.ovirt.org/Vdsm_Developers