[ovirt-devel] What does your oVirt development environment look like?

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 19:57:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Haven't used "Jenkins for the people" for quite some time, it's awesome though.
Yaniv, does your Jenkins build all your local branches?
I don't have much to share, my environment is even simpler.
I am sure it's a common knowledge but still a reminder (even if a new developer can benefit from it, it will be good) -
you can create a database schema per each branch you work on, and if needed to switch between branches, you don't have to destroy your current database.
Quite helpful, I must say , for someone who works 100% on engine related stuff.

Yair