[ovirt-devel] Management network as a role - design proposal

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Mon Aug 18 17:00:30 UTC 2014

> * The mockups/UI is missing the "Cluster --> Manage networks" screen which
> should present the selection of a network as a management network. That
> ability should probably be behave as migration and display role (i.e. radio
> button).

+1 on that; pointing out that currently, it looks like the columns that
behave like radio-button (i.e. selection of a cell in one row deselects
the cell of the same column in another row) actually contain check check-
boxes. would be nice to change that to actual radio-buttons, if possible.

another comment on the New/Edit Cluster dialog:
I am not sure if the location of the Management Network field (at the top
gray area of the dialog) is proper; I am not sure how popular the "use
something other than 'ovirtmgmt' as the management network" use-case will
be. If it is not expected to be that popular, maybe even worth putting
that in a section other than 'General'; maybe even something similar to
the "Manage Network" dialog can be put within the "New Cluster" dialog
in a (new) "Network" side-section?

----
Thanks,
Einav