[ovirt-devel] [ENGINE] thoughts about LinqUtils

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 20:33:09 UTC 2014

If I may clarify, there would be at least two stipulations for introducing
collections4.

1. someone else packages it and maintains it, available in Fedora and EL,
   long term. Quality package.
2. JBoss has proper classloader isolation so that, even though JBoss uses
   collections3, a webapp can use collections4.

I don't know the answer to either question :)

Seems like minimal gain to me, though.

Greg