[ovirt-devel] Moving forward our frontend stack

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 09:24:21 UTC 2014

On 08/29, Martin Betak wrote:
> [...]

It seems that the pom on jboss repository has a checksum that does not
match the ones there.

  http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public-jboss/com/gwtplatform/gwtp/1.3.1/

If you get the gwtp-1.3.1.pom file, you get the hashed:

  MD5: 9acbb4e5088825d31e2c8307ae679243
  SHA1: eb6e92c012926fb265cf4f359c3d5adca8c5c0f9

While the ones there are:

  MD5: c33a1cd1ffa88aa4cec42e03364b0e0c
  SHA1: ca6c0155356765fc23f0a557373193f013adfd6c

Any of you have any contact with the guys that maintain that repo (or
know about who can know about?)

I seem to be unable to find any contant in the repo itself...

Anyhow, I've disabled the checksum checking and just pass through, so
it should not complain about unable to download it (it might fail due
to the checksum, it should at least xd).

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605