[ovirt-devel] [Feature review] - Disk Provisioning for Gluster

Saggi Mizrahi smizrahi at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 13:24:30 UTC 2014

Currently we filter out local devices in getDeviceList()
I'd assume you'd want that to stop.
This means having the engine filter them out according to the
flow.
This has backward compatibility implications. It can easily be solved
with making the current behaviour the default and adding an "includeLocal"
flag. Still, needs to be coordinated.

I also see no attention given in the UI for volume management (LVM).
Storage management is something I know the anaconda team have
struggled to try and get the UX. I suggest looking at their
design docs [1].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design/AnacondaStorageUI