[ovirt-devel] Gluster Volume Snapshots - Feature review

Shubhendu Tripathi shtripat at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 18:11:52 UTC 2014

Hi Juan/Michael,

This is a gentle reminder for the review of the REST api design for the
below feature.
We would be starting the REST development for the same soon (probably by
Dec 2014 end).

If there are specific comments, please pass it on. If no comments we
would go ahead with the current design and implement accordingly.

Request your time for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubhendu