[ovirt-devel] Really slow VDSM on F21

Ido Barkan ibarkan at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 13:21:58 UTC 2014

Hey Petr,

I have just ran a few functional tests on my laptop after upgrading it to
F21. Both 'service vdsmd stop && sudo service vdsmd start' and
'systemctl vdsmd restart' return fast and succeed.

Also, running the entire networkTest suite takes about 628 sec which is
reasonable compared to F20 on the same laptop.

I think that hints in the direction of the Jenkins instance is a VM.

Ido