[ovirt-devel] UI Plugin to Upload ISO Files

Lucas Vandroux lucas.vandroux at eayun.com
Fri Dec 12 03:15:15 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm actually working to create a custom user interface plugin for oVirt web administration application to let user upload iso files.

I'm in the very first stage of the project. I'm planning to use angularjs with the ng-flow module on the client-side and a java servlet using the ovirt-iso-uploader engine tool on the server-side.

All my code is going to be on Github in the following repository : iso-uploader-plugin. You can also check a more detailed version of the specifications on my wiki.

I'm writing to you guys to know if there is a way for us to collaborate as you may also want to develop something like this to be integrated in the oVirt Engine.

Best regards,

- Lucas Vandroux (冯凯)