[ovirt-devel] [Feature review] - Disk Provisioning for Gluster

Balamurugan Arumugam barumuga at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 06:51:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

GlusterHostDiskManagement feature does not use/consume existing verb (I assume getDeviceList() a verb).   The feature adds new verbs wrt to gluster brick management which involves create/expand bricks and helper verb glusterStorageDevicesList.

The scope of this feature is not LVM management.

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Bala