[ovirt-devel] missing 'translations' in 'bundles/AuditLogMessages'

Martin Mucha mmucha at redhat.com
Tue Jul 8 07:52:28 UTC 2014

 Thanks for answers.

So I stick just to test default locale for given resource bundle.

But I've probably did not understand Omers answer ('currently commands that want to skip the audit logging are using this value'). If it means that AuditLogType.UNASSIGNED is used for switching off audit logging, then it definitely should be done differently, but for sake of this change it would be sufficient to exclude this enum value from testing, and in this case I would need remaining values (default locale translations) for given keys.

M.