[ovirt-devel] Yum repo file page

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 10:36:52 UTC 2014

It's not linked to any other page but is the first results that I get if I search "ovirt yum repo" and so it can be useful for some users.

Maybe instead of showing there the content of the repo file we can just show a link to more stable content like http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ or something similar with a minimal comment. So we can reduce the chance we need to update it but at the same time we still provide a quick link for who just need that.

ciao,
Simone