[ovirt-devel] Fwd: Re: [ovirt-users] VDSM respawning too quickly

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Jul 15 08:14:12 UTC 2014

FYI, please share some karma for this package!

It seems that all host installation for ovirt
fail until this is resolved, maybe there should
be additional tests before releasing new software?

I need to install a new host today and I hope it will
work. Currently epel still offers 0.1.3-2 :(

Thanks

-------- Original-Nachricht --------