[ovirt-devel] [URGENT] [ACTION REQUIRED] can't build engine from ovirt-engine-3.5 branch

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 07:21:40 UTC 2014

Hi,
today we were supposed to release oVirt 3.5 beta 2.
However, oVirt engine can't be built neither on master not on ovirt-engine-3.5 branch.
Offending patch should be GERRIT:30122 which broke the build since last Jul 16th [1].

On master I can see some patches have been pushed / merged trying to fix that but looks like they didn't solve.
So we still have some jobs still broken also on master [2][3][4].

Please either fix the issue or revert breaking patches.
We're going to block the second beta release until the issue is solved.

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Stable%20branches%20per%20project/view/ovirt-engine/job/ovirt-engine_3.5_create-rpms_merged/
[2] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Master%20branch%20per%20project/view/ovirt-engine/job/ovirt-engine_master_coverity-analysis_merged/
[3] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Master%20branch%20per%20project/view/ovirt-engine/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms-quick_merged/
[4] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Master%20branch%20per%20project/view/ovirt-engine/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms_merged/