[ovirt-devel] [ovirt-users] [ANN] oVirt 3.5.0 Second Beta is now available for testing

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Jul 23 16:07:22 UTC 2014

Il 23/07/2014 17:57, Alon Bar-Lev ha scritto:

> This is one week old software.
> People will not be able to check fixes that were introduced this week.
> Please issue snapshot before the test day.

I'm not sure about what you're referring to. Most of the packages are from this morning publisher job.
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/Publishers/job/publish_ovirt_rpms_nightly_3.5/28/console
packages not taken from there are taken from build provided by maintainers.

Can you detail what's so old in this release?
Thanks.