[ovirt-devel] [ACTION REQUIRED] ovirt-engine master doesn't build anymore

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Jul 29 13:03:06 UTC 2014

Sandro you sure this is the latest?

The problem seems to be:
*13:42:59* Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginContainerException: A required
class was missing while executing com.github.goldin:properties-maven-
plugin:0.2.5:set-properties: Lorg/sonatype/aether/RepositorySystem;

Which was caused by a plugin I added, but we have reverted that patch in [1] and [2].
After that master started working again, we also reverted it in 3.5 as well.

Can you make sure you don't have some old poms or something hanging around?

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/30530/
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/30529/