[ovirt-devel] Gamification session / ProgressBar UI plugin

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 12:56:19 UTC 2014

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Gamification session / ProgressBar UI plugin
Organizer: "Vojtech Szocs" <vszocs at redhat.com>

Time: Monday, June 9, 2014, 3:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Invitees: devel at ovirt.org

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys,

let me invite you to our Gamification [1] session.

As you might already know, Gamification is the initiative whose goal
is rather simple: have fun and learn about oVirt at the same time.

This time, we're planning to review and discuss ProgressBar UI
plugin [2] and decide on next implementation steps.

Everyone is welcome to join!

Meeting will be held via BlueJeans: https://bluejeans.com/6473766993

Regards,
Vojtech