[ovirt-devel] conflicts in constants file

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 12:16:22 UTC 2014

Gilad,

I found the easiest way to avoid the conflicts in the location files is to not
add your new messages at the bottom of the file like everyone else. I try to
find messages that are related to what I am working on and put my new messages
there. Since everyone puts their new messages at the bottom, and mine aren't
at the bottom there are no conflicts for me. Or at least they are much rarer.

Alexander