[ovirt-devel] jQuery?

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 13:26:19 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

My understanding is that PatternFly is essentially a "skin" of Bootstrap CSS,
which doesn't imply the need for using Bootstrap _JavaScript_ library (which
needs jQuery) to deal with widgets in JavaScript runtime.

I thought that the purpose of "gwtbootstrap3" GWT module (integration with
Bootstrap CSS framework) was to provide such widgets in context of GWT app.
If not, what is then the purpose of "gwtbootstrap3" module?

In other words, doesn't "gwtbootstrap3" module provide us with all widgets
we need?