[ovirt-devel] local vdsm build fails

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 09:15:18 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 09:19:11AM +0200, Piotr Kliczewski wrote:
> All,
>
> I pulled the latest vdsm from master and noticed that build is failing.
>
> Here is the patch that causes the failuer:
>
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/28226
>
> and looking at jenkins comments I can see that jenkins was failing
> with the same reason:
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_storage_functional_tests_localfs_gerrit/1064/console

Thanks for your report. Nir has already fixed this in
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/28426.

It was introduced in http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/28226/ but missed also
because we have turned PYFLAKES off in unit test jobs. We must turn it on in
at least one of the tests (or initiate a new jenkins job for `make
check-local`).

As a quick fix, David has re-enabled PYFLAKES in
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/By%20Project/view/vdsm/job/vdsm_master_unit_tests/configure

Regards,
Dan.