[ovirt-devel] Entity names in DB scripts

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 09:05:48 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

How do you understand by the word 'cluster' that cluster is a group of hosts providing a set of services?
As for granular migration domains, you can take an example from groups of users, there are also groups of groups; they're still called groups, I think it's pretty understandable. by introducing 'migration domain' for granularity your simply maintaining the virtual 'datacenter' notion, but lowering down its level (s/data center -> clusters/cluster-> migration domains/g), so the complexity sticks, and the recursion may break some when in the future: clusters/cluster-> migration domains -> ??? -> ???.

anyway Eli ACKed cluster, so I rested my case anyway (a while ago).