[ovirt-devel] Gerrit planned downtime

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 19:16:32 UTC 2014

On Tue 17 Jun 2014 08:04:25 PM CEST, David Caro wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In 15 minutes I'll start updating the gerrit machine, it will take some time and
> I'll have to reboot it after, that should be the only planned downtime, but if
> you might have some slowness and maybe even connection failures when
> updating/rebooting, I'll send an update once finished.

System upgraded and rebooted, is up again but there's one issue!

The replication of ovirt-engine and ovirt-node on github got broken due
to:

https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2025

That will be fixed in the future gerrit 2.9, I'll try to fix it before
but I can't promise anything so please, be aware that the ovirt-engine
and ovirt-node repos on github might not be updated.