[ovirt-devel] Update on QEMU Snapshot Package in CentOS

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jun 18 08:30:09 UTC 2014

Does the version with the extra flag break something in rhel7
or why is it not set at compile time?

I really fail to understand this.
Apparently you set this flag in rhev, but not in rhel.

So it would be cool to get any reasons for this strange behavior.
maybe scott herrold could explain this("Principal product manager,
Virtualization, Red Hat" according to my information)?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen