[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #4] "Random Generator"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 12:03:41 UTC 2014

On 06/19/2014 12:01 AM, Yuko Katabami wrote:
> Hello again.
>
> I would like to ask another question.
> *
> File:***CommonApplicationConstants*
> **Resource ID:*** rngDeviceTab*
> **Strings:***Random Generator
> *Question: *Is "Random Generator" same as "Random Number Generator"
> which appears many times in 3.5 strings?
I checked the demo environment and found that his is a tab label in
new/edit VM, and on the tab, it contains settings for Random Number
Generator.
Is the word "Number" is cut in the tab because of the width being
narrow, but it really means the same as "Random Number Generator"?
Please let me know if this is wrong.

Kind regards,

Yuko