[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #8] "moveDisplayNetworkWarning"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Sun Jun 22 09:02:29 UTC 2014

On 06/22/2014 06:28 PM, Yevgeny Zaspitsky wrote:
> networkOperationMessage is built dynamically in the run-time (e.g. "Attach <NetworkName> to <InterfaceName>"). The final message depends on operation type and its argument(s) (1 or 2).
> The possible networkOperationMessage does not include '.' (dot sign) at the end so that was added in order to separate the warning from the operation description.
Hi Yevgeny,

Thank you for your reply.
So the variable {0} would be replaced with something like a combination
of "${action}" and "${type}"?
just double checking because if it was something like "$detailMessage"
which is pre-combined as a full sentence, translators might have added a
fullstop, even the English source text does not include it.

Kind regards,

Yuko