[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #8] "moveDisplayNetworkWarning"

Yevgeny Zaspitsky yzaspits at redhat.com
Sun Jun 22 11:02:12 UTC 2014

Here is the list of possible messages (from UIMessages.java file) that
could come as a {0} parameter:
For unary operations - are used as is after substitution of a single
parameter:

  * removeFromBond
  * detachNetwork
  * breakBond

For binary operations - after substitution of a single parameter, the
second operand name (which doesn't include '.' dot sign) is attached to
the end of the message:

  * attachTo
  * bondWith
  * addToBond
  * extendBond
  * removeFromBond

IMHO we should verify that the translations of those messages do not
include '.' dot sign.

Regards,
Yevgeny