[ovirt-devel] ioprocess on debian

Zhou Zheng Sheng zhshzhou at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 25 06:37:59 UTC 2014

It seems Vinzenz has taken the most of work. I took a look at the
repository, it seems it contains only python-ioprocess and
ovirt-guest-agent. Would it be nice if we can host all the vdsm related
Debian packages in this repository? Then we can declare this is the more
official repository, and I can retire my luanchpad.net PPA. But if you
think my PPA is useful, I can update the packages in it.