[ovirt-devel] multipath configuration

Federico Simoncelli fsimonce at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 15:00:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

A cleaner way for doing this would be using augeas [1] (especially in
the libvirt configuration case). I don't know what's its current status
of support for the multipath configuration.

Anyway if we want to pursue the current method I think that parsing,
commenting and editing multipath.conf automatically is harder than
libvirt.conf (e.g. it contains sections, etc.)

[1] http://augeas.net

--
Federico