[ovirt-devel] Failed to run "make rpm" on VDSM latest master

Saggi Mizrahi smizrahi at redhat.com
Sun Jun 29 12:05:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I linked the brew\bodhi pages which have that information.

> > We have notified on the mailing list that ioprocess is in need for
> > karma. In any case, you should start getting used to fetching ioprocess
> > builds from updates-testing when working on the master branch as
> > we are not going to wait for a month before adding capabilities to VDSM
> > after adding a feature to ioprocess (or any other external dependency).
>
> I checked and it is available now from the updates-testing repo, but it
> was not available last week when the requirements was merged.
It sometimes takes time for the fedora mirrors to sync. Nothing I
can do about it. In general, you can always search bodhi\brew if
yum can't find it. You know there will always be a build since we can't
pass CI if we can't supply a koji\EPEL build to the CI team to install
on the slaves.