[ovirt-devel] XML benchmarks

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 06:47:15 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

4 cores: 2 physical, 2 logical. I'm prepping a more precise test
using a better and less ambiguous indicator.

> Seeing this load created by parsing libvirt xml every 15 seconds, I think
> we should consider decreasing the sample rate suggested in
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/28712 Or collecting the data in another way.

To collect the data in another way, maybe just after the event which will
trigger the change would be the best way. As last resort, to move te code
to use cElementTree.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani